If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, contact Orbecles at the following address: email@example.com
The data provided for the purposes described below will be treated on the basis of the consent of the person providing them. The personal data processed are numeric, alphabetic and graphic and include basic information related to the minimum identification and first characterization of every person. The fact of providing the data is, therefore, voluntary, although, in case of not doing so, we can not manage your request or respond to the corresponding inquiry. The Name, Last Name, Email fields of the contact form are, therefore, required to be completed. If it is not complete, it may mean that Orbecles can not answer all or part of your request.
This consent may be withdrawn at any time, for which purpose it is specifically informed of the existence of the right to request the data controller to access the personal data relating to the interested party, and its rectification or suppression, or the limitation of its treatment, or to oppose to the treatment, as well as the right to the portability of the data, although this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
The purposes of the processing of your personal data correspond to the reason why Orbecles treats your personal data. In this case, the data obtained through the use of the website will be treated in order to respond to queries, requests or requests made by users and follow up later. The legal basis of the treatment will depend on the purpose of the consultation made by the web.
In any case, the data will be kept for the time necessary to respond to your request or query and give it for definitively closed. Subsequently, they will be preserved as a communication history, unless you request their deletion to the e-mail address indicated above. In the event that the communications via the web form contain information of legal significance, Orbecles will keep your personal data to deal with possible judicial, extrajudicial or administrative claims of any kind during the periods provided in the applicable legislation.
Access to your personal data is restricted to employees, contractors and agents who need it to process it. All persons with this access are subject to strict contractual obligations of confidentiality and may be sanctioned or dismissed if they do not comply with these obligations.
Your data is transferred to a cloud computing service. All our file management is done through the MICROSOFT company and subject to the provisions of the Online Service Term (OST) of MICROSOFT that can be consulted in https://www.microsoft.com/product-licensing. The data will be kept in the cloud under the same conditions and for the same reasons as indicated above. The interested party can also exercise his rights directly against MICROSOFT.
In accordance with article 13.2.b) of the European Data Protection Regulation, you are informed in particular of the existence of the right to request the data controller to access the personal data relating to the data subject, its rectification or deletion, or the limitation of their treatment, or to oppose the treatment, as well as the right to the portability of the data. More specifically, these rights allow you to:
- Right of access: Access your personal data in order to know what treatment / s are effectively used and what treatment / s have already been given.
- Right of rectification: rectify any error or inaccuracy in the data you provided us.
- Right to delete your personal data: Delete all or part of your data when this does not enter or make it impossible to maintain the relationships established.
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data: Limit the processing of your data in the cases provided for in Article 18 of the European Data Protection Regulation, as long as it does not make it impossible to maintain the relationships established. However, Orbecles will keep your personal data to undertake or address, where appropriate, possible claims.
- Right to the portability of your personal data: Request the delivery of your data that we are dealing with for contractual purposes or because you have given us your consent.
- Right to oppose the processing of your personal data: Oppose the processing of data when they are being processed for legitimate purposes that do not strictly meet contractual needs, are not necessary for compliance with a legal obligation on our part, or are not based on your consent. For these purposes, we will stop treating your data except for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to revoke your consent at any time.
You can exercise your rights at any time and for free by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the right you wish to exercise and their identifying information.
A cookie refers to a data file generated by our website and stored in the user’s browser or device automatically in order to obtain information about browsing habits.
Orbecles will only use “Cookies” when the user has given his prior consent to do so in accordance with what is indicated in the pop-up window of the user’s browser when accessing the website for the first time and in the terms and conditions set forth in the Policy of Cookies that are described below.
The cookies we use are those defined as analytical cookies. We use statistical analysis systems such as the Google Analytics audience measurement system to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual users.
The acceptance of the cookies policy is not a necessary condition to be able to browse and use the web and you can choose at any time to delete your browser’s cookies manually or configure the automatic deletion of cookies.
Orbecles has implemented security levels required by the RGPD appropriate to the nature of the data that is being processed at all times.
Orbecles guarantees the security and confidentiality of the personal data that is provided. To this end, the security measures of a technical and organizational nature that are necessary to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access have been adopted. In particular, personal data will be treated confidentially and protected using a security system for the Internet (SSL protocol) that encrypts all the information it receives. All information of a private nature will be protected against undue access by unauthorized persons or entities. This protocol includes the use of certificates and digital signatures in transactions, which guarantees that the data has not been altered during its transmission.